Fabric Spray Paint - Party Pack
Tulip ® Fabric Spray Paint ™ is nontoxic and eco-friendly – no aerosol propellants are emitted into the air. The spray nozzle has been designed to give the consumer complete control and the bottle contains only product (no air) so that accidental sputtering is eliminated.
Perfect for outfits, multiple projects and group activities.
How to Use:
1. Prewash fabric; do not use fabric softener.
2. Protect work area with plastic. For heavy applications, place Tulip Fashion Form between layers of fabric to prevent paint from seeping through.
3. Spray on fabric as desired. Let dry 4 hours.
4. Fabric can be washed (turn inside out) after 72 hours.
- Always test on scrap fabric to determine spray pattern.
- Colours work best on light-coloured fabrics
- Non-aerosol - just pump nozzle to apply colour.
- Clean nozzle in warm water before storing.
- If spray pump is malfunctioning, detach pump from bottle and use tweezers to remove any dried paint that might be clogging nozzle.
- Pressing pump halfway will produce a splatter effect. A full pump produces a spray mist.
Splatter Technique: Depress pump lightly in a random pattern.
Stencil Technique: Press adhesive stencil on fabric. Tape paper towels around stencil to protect areas from overspray. Spray 1-2 light coats on fabric, letting dry slightly between coats.
Crumple Technique: Crumple fabric with fingertips. Spray fabric as desired. Wearing plastic gloves, carefully open crumpled fabric and repeat with another colour.
Resist Technique: Place doily, lace fabric, tape or other items on top of fabric. Spray over and around item, then remove item to reveal silhouette/design.