How to Put an Octopus to Bed
A new instant bedtime classic from the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site!
It's time for bed and this little octopus is more than happy to volunteer! He's all ready to put his parents to bed! Bath time, putting on pajamas, brushing teeth, and tucking everyone in is a whole new challenge when the kid is in charge (and especially when everyone has eight arms!). From bestselling author Sherri Duskey Rinker and award-winning illustrator Viviane Schwarz comes a romping, rhyming, hilarious tale sure to entertain wiggly bedtime readers everywhere.
- Perfect for children who are learning good bedtime, bath time, and toothbrushing habits
- Silly and clever rhymes make this a perfect read-aloud book for parents and children.
- From the bestselling author of Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train
- Read-aloud book for kids ages 3–5
- Toddler book about brushing teeth
- Goodnight books for toddlers
Dimensions: 25.15 x 1.4 x 27.43 cm