No Products in the Cart
How to Use:
1. Prewash fabric before painting to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric.
4. Apply one to two coats of paint, allowing to dry between coats.
5. Dry flat 4 hours.
6. Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Clean up with soap and water. Do not dry clean.
Tips & Tricks:
• Create new hues by mixing colours.
• Paints can be watered down to create watercolour effects.
• Let dry between coats.