No Products in the Cart
The Tulip Pretty Pastels One-Step Tie-Dye Kit is the kit you need create a trendy pastel outfit! Stocked with 5 bottles of soft pastel One-Step Dyes (Lavender, Lilac, Blush, Sky Blue, Mint), dye refill packs, supplies and an inspiration guide, this kit is ready for your creativity. This kit includes enough dye and supplies to create up to 30 projects. Each bottle makes up to 118 ML of dye.
Note: project count will vary based on size of garment and amount of dye used. Dyes will appear darker on damp fabric prior to washing and will naturally lighten after laundering.
Kit includes 8 plastic gloves (4 pairs) and 40 rubber bands (4 sets of 10) Features 5 (4 oz.) easy-squeeze bottles of highly concentrated nontoxic one-step dyes plus 5 dye refill packets.
How to Use:
1. Protect work surface with a plastic tablecloth or trash bags. Cover with a layer of paper towels.
2. Prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheet.
3. Choose desired technique. If using wet technique, use directly from washer. If using dry technique, first dry fabric in dryer.
4. Wearing rubber gloves, add water to dye bottle, filling to line. Replace cap tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved. Use full-strength for intense colours. For a lighter shade of colour, add more water using extra bottle if needed.
5. Apply dye on fabric, checking to make sure dye has penetrated into creases and folds. Do not over-saturate fabric. If dye colours are applied too close together, the colours may become muddy. Check backside of fabric item to make sure dye has penetrated to backside. If not, carefully flip fabric item over and add dye.
6. Cover dyed fabric with plastic wrap to keep damp. Let set 6-8 hours or longer for most intense colours. Fully rinse dyed fabric in warm water until all extra dye is removed and water runs clear - removing rubber bands if used.
7. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for the fabric and a small amount of laundry soap. Wash and dry separately. 8. Wash separately the first few washes. Do not allow dyed fabric to rest wet on other items.