Pack includes 30 bullet-tip fabric markers in a rainbow of bold colours
Nontoxic and safe for all ages to use
Premium-quality inks are permanent without heat setting and resist fading, even after multiple machine washes
Water based and acid free
Use bullet-tip fabric markers for doodling, outlining and writing on fabric
How to Use:
Note: Markers work on most fabrics; test before using.
1. Prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric.
3. Apply colour to fabric. No heat setting required. Replace cap when finished.
4. Machine wash on gentle cycle after 24 hours. Tumble dry low.
- Bullet tip is ideal for drawing, outlining, and writing on fabric.
- Creating thicker, yet precise lines is much easier with a bullet-tip marker due to the nib’s inflexible and pointed tip.
- If tip of marker becomes dry, dip in water to reactivate.
- Fabric Markers work great with stencils.
- Can be used to add colour to stamps and pressed onto fabric.
- For best results, store markers horizontally.