Iridescent Dimensional Fabric Paint - 6 Pack
The Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint Iridescent Pack features 6 nontoxic paints in a must-have collection of pastel colours that dry with a shimmery finish. Create your own doodles and designs that take clothes, backpacks and school projects to the next level with cool 3D effects. Paints dry permanent and won’t crack or peel, even if you throw them in the washing machine.
- 6 must-have fabric paints that help you shimmer and shine
- Nontoxic – safe for everyone to enjoy
- Dries permanent and won’t crack or peel – it’s even machine washable
- Easy-squeeze bottles make creating doodles, drawings and words super simple
- Make your stuff stand out in slick 3D effects
How to Use:
1. Prewash fabric before painting to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric.
4. Squeeze Dimensional Paint right out of the bottle.
5. Hold tip to surface and squeeze gently. Let dry flat 4 hours.
6. Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Clean up with soap and water. Do not dry clean.
Tips & Tricks:
- Choose fabrics that are machine or hand washable. For best results, use 50/50 cotton/polyester blends.
- Test paint in a hidden area to ensure compatibility with fabric.
- Hold the dimensional paint bottle in your hand like a pencil.
- Tap bottle firmly, tip downward, on hard surface. Flush out bottle by squeezing out a small amount of paint, and wiping tip clean.
- For raised linework, hold the bottle at an angle to the fabric, allowing more paint to escape. For flat linework, hold bottle straight up and down, allowing less paint to escape. Practice your linework on preprinted paper towels.
- Set rhinestones, buttons and charms by squeezing a bead of paint about the same size as the stone. Place stone on top of paint. Gently tap rhinestone into paint so that the paint come up around edges to form a setting. Let dry flat.