Create sparkling dimensional effects on your projects with this value pack!
20 Pack Iridescent Contains: Crystal Gel Sparkle, Glittering Ruby, Crystal Orchid Silver, Glittering Amethyst, Glittering Sapphire, Crystal Pacific Blue, Glittering Electric Green, Glittering Silver, Glittering Gold, Glittering Night Star, Iridescent White Mist, Iridescent Blush Red, Iridescent Candy Pink, Iridescent Holland Blue, Iridescent Purple Iris, Iridescent Shimmering Teal, Iridescent Shamrock Green, Iridescent Silver, Iridescent Gold and Iridescent Charcoal Gray
- Gel paints are infused with ultra-fine glitter for a super sparkly finish!
- Paint dries permanent and machine washable on fabric
- Won't crack or peel when dry - ultra flexible!
- Easy squeeze bottles make paint application simple for all skill levels
How to Use:
1. Prewash fabric; do not use fabric softener.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric.
4. Squeeze Scribbles Dimensional Paint right out of the bottle.
5. Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Clean up with soap and water. Do not dry clean.
- Choose fabrics that are machine or hand washable. For best results, use 50/50 cotton/polyester blends. Always remember to prewash your fabric and do not use fabric softener or a dryer sheet.
- Tap bottle firmly, tip downward, on a hard surface. Flush out bottle by squeezing out a small amount of paint, and wiping tip clean. Squeeze out a small amount onto a paper towel to begin paint flow.
- Test paint in a hidden area or a similar swatch of scrap fabric to ensure compatibility with fabric.
- For raised linework, hold the bottle at an angle to the fabric, allowing more paint to escape. For flat linework, hold bottle straight up and down, allowing less paint to escape. Practice your linework on paper towels.
- Set rhinestones, buttons and charms by squeezing a bead of paint about the same size as the embellishment. Place embellishment on top of paint and gently tap into paint so that the paint rises up around the edges to form a setting. Let dry flat.